Thursday, March 6, 2008

Yet Another MP3 Blog begins.....

So, after doing some searching through the various listings of MP3 blogs, I could not find anything dedicated to the great Sunshine State. 

This will be used to archive and get out of print and hard to find or little known music form Florida bands out there. Please feel free to email me with suggestions, I by no means have a complete history of Florida bands, and am always looking for stuff.

Hope you all enjoy, and for those of you who were here, are here, or want to be here, this is for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, let me know if there's anything you're looking for from back then. i have a bunch of old stuff on vinyl that i can burn onto cd:
Blackhead
Laughing Boy
The End
Greening
Adventures in Immortality
Blank Expression
Braille Closet
Potential Frenzy
Rocket 88
the Hate Bombs
Gray Before My Eyes

and some others that i'm forgetting right now

Anonymous said...

hey, i have some greening, gray before my eyes, adventures stuff...
drop me an email at threejedisdeep AT. yahoo and i'll send them your way if you'd like.

Raj said...

All the best for your mp3 blog.
Work From Home